"Music therapy — the clinical application of music to treat a wide range of diagnoses using physiological and medical approaches — has advanced dramatically over the past decade, proving to be an effective clinical tool for treating medical diagnoses. Music has been effectively applied to treat Alzheimer’s, dementia, stroke and others, including autism, language acquisition, pain management, stress and anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, coma, and more." –The New York Academy of Sciences
- We work with people of all ages and varying needs.
- We help those with neurologic injury and disorders to rehabilitate functional skills. Parkinson's Disease, Stroke & TBI.
- We help people with developmental disabilities. Cerebral Palsy, Autism, Down's Syndrome and more.
- We help people connect with others bringing social and emotional well-being. Geriatric, Older Adults and Seniors.
- We help people manage stress, anxiety & grief.